North Dakota Payday Loans
Landmark Cash ™ is North Dakota's most trusted go-to payday loan company. On average we help 76,000 people per year find a payday lender in ND. Payday loans are meant for people with bad credit so you can stop worrying about that now. ND payday loan laws allow a maximum of $500 at one time. Sorry, this isn't a law we created or one we can change. If you live in ND and you're offered a payday loan over $500 be very cautious as it's probably a scam.
Why would you choose a payday loan over a bank loan? Most people apply for payday loans because they need cash quickly. Typically you can get approved and have your checking account funded the same day. This type of short-term loan is for people with bad credit or no credit. You will have a tough time getting a loan from a bank if your credit score is anything less than perfect.
How can you spend your money? How you choose to use your online payday loan from North Dakota is up to you, but we suggest you be responsible. Using your money to pay for rent, food and medical bills all seem like good options. If you want to blow your money at the bar one night, we can't tell you not to, but it wouldn't be the smartest decision. Remember you're paying interest on your loan, and the faster you repay it, the less it will cost you.
North Dakota Payday Loan Rates
- Maximum Payday Loan: $500
- Maximum Loan Term: 60 days
- Maximum Finance Rate: 20%
- Finance Charge Example: 14 day loan of $100 dollars would cost $20
North Dakota Payday Loan Laws
- Maximum Number of Payday Loans at One Time: $500
- Number of Rollovers Allowed: One
- Cool of Period: 3 days
- Repayment Plan Allowed: Speak to your lender
More Information About North Dakota Payday Lending Practices
- North Dakota Department of Financial Institutions
- 2000 Schafer Street, Suite G Bismarck ND 58501
- (701) 328-9933