New Mexico Payday Loans
If you're searching for a payday loan in New Mexico you've come to the right place. Landmark Cash ™ specializes in offering payday loans to people with no credit or bad credit. Whether you need money to visit one of Mexico's beautiful wine vineyards, sightsee Capulin Volcano or to pay bills, we have you covered. If you're ready apply online right now by clicking here.
Payday loans are short-term loans, meaning you typically borrow for one month at a time. For example, if you take out a New Mexico installment loan (payday loan) on December 1st, ideally you want to make four weekly payments. Paying your online installment loan off this way ensures you pay the bare minimum in interest. Interest is a fee you pay for borrowing money, you can think of it as tax.
Why should you choose Landmark Cash ™ to secure your loan in Mexico? According to recent data, 83% of cash advances that are taken out in New Mexico come from Landmark Cash ™. We have partnered with the best lenders in every city of New Mexico. This means you have an excellent chance of securing an installment loan with us because of our broad reach.
Our website has earned the Norton Trust Seal (check it out at the top of this page) which means you're on the Fort Knox of websites. We are the best of the best and the go-to company for payday loans in New Mexico. Once it's verified you have the ability to repay a loan you may be offered a guaranteed approval payday loan from a direct lender.
New Mexico Payday Loan Rates
- Maximum Payday Loan: $2500
- Maximum Loan Term: 35 days
- Maximum Finance Rate: 416% APR (cost if you held your payday loan for 1 year)
- Maximum Fees: $15.50 per $100
- Finance Charge Example: 14 day loan of $100 would cost $16.
New Mexico Payday Loan Laws
- Maximum Number of Payday Loans at One Time: Maximum you can borrow is 25% of your monthly income up to $2500
- Number of Rollovers Allowed: 0
- Cool of Period: 10 days
- Repayment Plan Allowed: Yes
More Information About New Mexico Payday Lending Practices
- New Mexico Financial Institutions Division
- 2550 Cerrillos Road, 3rd Floor Santa Fe NM 87505