Colorado Payday Loans
It doesn't matter if you live in the desert, river canyons or snow-covered Rocky Mountains of Colorado Landmark Cash ™ can help you get a payday loan. We service all areas of Colorado which include Fort Collins, Pueblo, Greeley, Lakewood, Grand Junction, Loveland, Thornton and all larger cities. Most of our customers come from Colorado Springs but we share the love across the entire state.
Applying for Colorado payday loans online at Landmark Cash ™ is easy as 1-2-3. First complete the new short application. Next lenders will review your information and find out how much they can loan you. If approved a payday advance lender that specializes in payday loans in Colorado will contact you. It's really that simple, all you have to do is apply for online payday loans Colorado and sit by the phone.
Colorado Payday Loan Laws
- Maximum Payday Loan: $500
- Minimum Loan Term: 6 months
- Maximum Finance Charge: 20% for loans up to $300 plus 7.5% of the loan from $300 to $500
- Maximum Fees: Monthly maintenance fee of $7.50 for each $100 borrowed not to exceed $30
Colorado Payday Loan Rates
- Maximum Number of Payday Loans at One Time: No limit but your total debt can't be more than $500
- Number of Rollovers Allowed: 1
Look Here if You Need More Information About Payday Lending in Colorado
- Colorado Office of the Attorney General
- Uniform Consumer Credit Code, 1525 Sherman St., 5th Fl. Denver CO 80203
- (303) 866-4494